Recent content by Hollercatfan

  1. H

    Just curious as to how everyone came about your username

    I live up a hollow (pronounced holler) and am a cat fan
  2. H

    We will beat UL

    Yes, I enjoyed beating them more when slick Rick was there.
  3. H

    Bobby Knight accused of abusing more players

    I was in a meeting one time and Knight had two women removed for talking while he was speaking.
  4. H

    Ramsey / UofL Board Out

    I'm becoming a Bevin fan.
  5. H

    Cal Drove Donovan to NBA

    Rick Barnes has taken his name off the list of candidates for the Florida job.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State