Recent content by Hokie87

  1. H

    Championship Game

  2. H

    Who wants the truth today?

    Did Martinsville field a team this year?
  3. H

    Who wants the truth today?

    Jeremy Hartman would certainly take Lee to the next level. I was wrong about Lee. They are the best team in the state. If they do not win the state title, something is very wrong.
  4. H

    Lee on Friday

    I am not a fan of either team. You are correct. But I have seen how Lee defends. I also saw kids like Brian Bocock and Andrew Rowsey do whatever they wanted against Lee teams. Lee will play full court defense and run around trying to get steals and then run around on offense without structure...
  5. H

    Lee on Friday

    Not exactly sure how I am "trolling". However, I am sure no one from Lee can guard their best player.
  6. H

    Lee on Friday

On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back