Recent content by Hogwyld58

  1. H

    My homer rationalization for why we can beat Arkansas.....

    I expect State to bring it on Saturday evening, being senior night and coming off a loss to the Gumps. Reasons why I think we'll pull this one out in a close ball game. #1 Mallett vs State's DB's #2 Our newly found balanced offense #3 State's inability to throw the ball deep #4 Our 4 game...
  2. H

    Where are the Toddy Bears this week??

    And what was your prediction for da Bears this year? BTW MSU and Arky are on the rise in the west, and OM is falling like a turd in a punch bowl, explain that one. Oh yeah before you bring it up I heard nutty buddy's 50 year speech. I hope you keep him for 50 more years!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer addresses Dylan Stewart suspension, who determines potential return: "Me"
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff Bubble Watch: ESPN breaks down who's in after Week 4