Recent content by HockeyCock16

  1. H

    Attributes of elite quarterbacks

    There’s only so many ELITE QB’s to go around and none of them are coming to Columbia, SC to play for the Gamecocks!
  2. H

    Muschamps last 10 P4 games: 2-8, Beamer 1-9

    No chance Beamer is getting fired this season. Too high of a buyout.
  3. H

    Stewart

    He will have another dumb penalty and exit the game early with an injury. Status quo for DS.
  4. H

    Beamer Nike shirt

    This sh*t is why we are mediocre, no attention to detail. This would not fly at other universities that are serious about winning. Good enough is not good enough.
  5. H

    Best restaurant in Pawleys/Litchfield area...

    Drive a little further south and hit up Seewee before it closes, solid seafood
  6. H

    OT: How many of you saw the Odyssey? Please give us a review! ****

    I saw The Odyssey in IMAX and I enjoyed it. The only thing I didn’t like was how loud it was, almost unbearable. I didn't know the story very well and I try to go into movies with an open mind and not let the so-called critics ruin it for me. Unfortunately in our time, most movies have their...
  7. H

    Where are all the Southern Hockey Fans?

    While most of us Southerns didn’t grow up with the game I have grown to love it and have made a career of it.
  8. H

    Who parks at Lizards Thicket corporate?

    I hit up the PoFolks in St Pete when I go to Tampa Rays baseball games.
  9. H

    Javeon Robinison commits.

    I wish the kid all the best but we beat out Rutgers and Syracuse for his services.
  10. H

    Pate: USC fans should be content with one 9-win season over any 3-4 year span

    It’s never ok to accept mediocrity but I don’t disagree with what he said. We will never, ever run with the blue bloods.
  11. H

    UConn‘s coach goes on a rant

    After working the Final Four last year in Tampa I can honestly tell you Geno is not a nice person. I saw it first hand and lost a lot of respect for him. I’m sure he doesn’t care what I think of him.
  12. H

    Baseball head coach short list

    There is truth to this statement.
  13. H

    Bobby Hurley

    hire a greg marshall, now!
  14. H

    Anyone else enduring this flu bug that's going around?

    I had it…gave my nuts a squeeze and moved on.It could be worse, we all could be ClemTech fans!
  15. H

    Why do they continue with the ridiculous playoff system? Is it concocted to garner attention & controversy? It can be so simple - take Top 16

    Follow the money when all else fails. It’s going to move 16 teams next and when it does, the 17the and 18th ranked teams will be upset. You just can’t make everyone happy.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set