Recent content by hmk23

  1. H

    NY Yankees

    This did not age well!
  2. H

    NY Yankees

    Cam MF Schlittler!!!
  3. H

    Hey, Grandpa, What’s for Supper?

    Had my share when I was working.
  4. H

    FORE!

    Heard Snedeker being interviewed after the match gratuously give Trump credit for the comeback. What a f****d up thing to say. He's dead to me now. Can't we at least have a golf match without politics?
  5. H

    NY Yankees

    Moronic to start anyone else. Would you start Tom Sturdivant over Whitey Ford?
  6. H

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    I think I saw something about 2-3 weeks, but don't quote me.
  7. H

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    Nothing like a little chaos.
  8. H

    NY Yankees

    And Stanton cleared to....walk? Brush his teeth?
  9. H

    Men's Golf 2026-2027

    Congrats to both!
  10. H

    RIP, Cooter Davenport

    My congressman for a few terms.
  11. H

    ZZL alternatives

    24/7 I presume.
  12. H

    NY Yankees

    Got home last night just as the top of the 9th was starting for the hitless wonders. The Sox right fielder did all he could to gift us the game . After the top of the 10th, it looked like the Yankees would steal one. One of the most disgusting losses I've ever seen, and I grew up in nyc during...
  13. H

    NY Yankees

    Say what you will about Cruz, but he has only allowed something like 3 of 32 runners inherited to score. I'll admit he makes me nervous, though.
  14. H

    RIP, Bob Horner

    I was at the game in 1986 when he hit the 4 Homer's. Of course , the Braves lost . The last home run came with 2 outs in the 9th. I would have left early and missed that bit of history were it not for my 9 year old son who insisted that we stay till the end . .
  15. H

    NY Yankees

    I'm sure you remember Frank Lary. Eovaldi has nothing on him .Lary was the first pitcher in 50 years to beat the Yankees 7 times in a row and was 21-7 for his career. He was solid but just a .500 pitcher. Used to drive me crazy.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'