Recent content by Hjack

  1. H

    Sears!!

    My age will make you look like a child.
  2. H

    Sears!!

    What about Roebuck? :)
  3. H

    ***** OFFICIAL NCAAT Illinois Vs Kentucky Game Thread *****

    And we have just become the all-time leader in NCAA Tournament Basketball wins!
  4. H

    Tennessee and Auburn will absolutely punk us

    But, but, but you know he knew what he was talking about. Just ask him. 😄
  5. H

    Calipari prediction

    "won’t say I won’t ever coach again” When did he ever coach?
  6. H

    Caller on Mark Popes show apologizes

    That's what Coach Rupp said. 😇
  7. H

    Honest opinion about Arkansas roster

    May be, except for the coach.
  8. H

    A Final Four of Arkansas, Kansas, Louisville & Indiana, who are you pulling for & who are you pulling for the least?

    Oh, all teams are 'capable' of the Final Four. I just don't think any of these 4 will do it this year. I guess either you or I may be disappointed this year, but life will continue.
  9. H

    Official: Wagner to the Hogs

    The word 'defense' is not in his understanding or knowledge, whether playing against it or using it.
  10. H

    Bill Walton has passed away

    When it comes to shaking hands in the bathroom, I'll bet we all know what rule #1 is.
  11. H

    Reed Sheppard's Legacy at Kentucky -- I hate to disagree..

    The overall truth about Reed was the fact that he was never coached.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.
  5. 05 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'