Recent content by hitemhard93

  1. H

    Franklin vs Pisgah Gm6

    Tuscola jvs still undefeated as well after whipping brevard. I'm looking forward to the jv matchup against pisgah as much as the varsity game.
  2. H

    Franklin vs Pisgah Gm6

    In all seriousness, the refs in that end of the world are the worst that I've ever seen! I'm neutral between these two teams. But I must say, it appeared that the refs cost pisgah the game two years ago in the pit. If I recall there were a couple of bogus pass interference calls against Pisgah...
  3. H

    Tuscola Will dominate this year

    I agree with storm. Pisgah ain't got nothing this year.
  4. H

    #2 Franklin 21 @ #1 E Lincoln 31 Final

    Well, Franklin did better then I thought. Good job representing the mountains! Wish my Mounties could have went that far. Maybe one of these days. Franklin will sure miss #36.
  5. H

    Crest

    Re: F*** Crest Easy rider Your momma needs to use a bar of soap on your mouth!!!
  6. H

    #2 Franklin 17 vs #6 Monroe 14 Final

    That's why the game was so close
  7. H

    #2 Franklin 17 vs #6 Monroe 14 Final

    The run ends next week at east
  8. H

    #2 Franklin 17 vs #6 Monroe 14 Final

    Re: #2 Franklin 17 vs #6 Monroe 14 4Q Time for the refs to save franklin
  9. H

    Pisgah@Forestview

    Really good game last time. I was really disappointed with some of the bear fans last night. When #25 took the cheap shot out of frustration some of the fans were cheering him on. These young men need to be taught to keep their composure. It was a dumb move to hit #21 in the back! He needed to...
  10. H

    #2 Franklin vs #7 West Stokes RD2

    What are franklin's strengths? Their ref's!! It's hard to beat those refs in the pit!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act