Recent content by HireCohen

  1. H

    Pitcher and Hitter that you think will step up big next year?

    I wanted to take Renfroe because of his natural ability but just can't pull the trigger on him. He has such a long swing with too many moving parts. He seemed to be off-balanced on anything off-speed. I think if he works on shortening his stride and getting his front foot down sooner he could...
  2. H

    I see a FL Vandy super happening.

    That seems logical as we are in the #3 overall seed's bracket. Doesn't really make sense to me as I would have thought we would have been one of the top 3-4 2-seeds.
  3. H

    The Masters 2012 win/show/dark horse

    If anyone has any practice round tickets/ tournament tickets please pm me.
  4. H

    Two top 20 picks and on the bubble, so says this site..

    That it assumes Kidd-gilchrist is staying based on him saying that he is planning on staying. Kidd-Gilchrist would be the 2nd pick, 3rd at worst if he came out.
  5. H

    Two top 20 picks and on the bubble, so says this site..

    </a><a title="http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2012/03/01/2012-nba-mock-draft-a-pre-ncaa-tournament-version/"...
  6. H

    Back to Back to Back First Rounders?

    For next year there will be draft-eligible sophomores and juniors that are ahead of him right now.
  7. H

    Interesting read about Luczak's comments of team chemistry

    One thing comes to mind but I must say I have never heard it, I was only 12 years old in 96. You can PM me if you don't want to bring it up.
  8. H

    OT: Anyone found Abita Strawberry in the Jackson/Vicksburg area?

    Some places in Jackson have told me second week of April, some second week of March. Really doesn't make much sense.
  9. H

    Cue OT rule change talk

    Why change the rule in the first place if you aren't actually going to fix it correctly? The best scenario that I have heard would be to play a 10 minute overtime period, no sudden death scoring. It just doesn't make much sense that you play a 60 minute game and then decide in overtime that if...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters