Recent content by hilow56

  1. H

    The Crafts are back onboard

    I’m sorry but that was still stupid.
  2. H

    If you don’t think

    This!
  3. H

    If you don’t think

    Ok…I’m a poser. 🙄
  4. H

    If you don’t think

    I’m all for a young coach. I’ll support it even if the road is somewhat rough the first couple of years.
  5. H

    If you don’t think

    Unfortunately that as well. Calling a freaking restaurant and tracking planes. Good grief.
  6. H

    If you don’t think

    I’m just not obsessed to post or reply 50 times a day. I’ve got more important things going on. 😂
  7. H

    If you don’t think

  8. H

    Bama picks up 40 percent 3-point shooter from Wichita State

    Apparently we picked one up from Iowa a couple of years ago. <eye roll>
  9. H

    Cedric Jenkins Has Passed Away

    Anyone know what he passed away from?
  10. H

    This board....

  11. H

    Next year

    Can’t wait. Going to have a great team.
  12. H

    No way Arkansas can win

    This aged well. 😂
  13. H

    Cal on NIL and Transfer Portal

    Just more fuel for the anti-Cal f*cktards.
  14. H

    Will we beat Bama if Ty is out?

    Good Grief...a bunch of Henny Penny's
  15. H

    Clemson vs Duke: Flagrant foul

    Makes Bill Laimbeer look like a saint. LOL Seriously though I haven't seen a play that dirty in a very long time. Good Lord. Also, the other Duke player just put his hands on his head. He should've jumped on that dude and started throwing haymakers. I would've if that was my teammate.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Pangos Rocky Mountain Summit: Saturday’s top performers
  5. 05 On3 Football Florida vs. South Carolina enters lightning delay at halftime