Recent content by Hilltop#1

  1. H

    Morris 44 Rochelle 13 FINAL

    So time will tell this time..
  2. H

    Morris 44 Rochelle 13 FINAL

    What I’ve noticed about Morris over the years is they’re either “sneaky good” or just mediocre when it comes to eventually playing the big dog teams but it’s never been in between..
  3. H

    Morris vs Simeon livestream?

    I agree, they’re making Morris look better than they are for sure!
  4. H

    SHG @ JCA

    All……….. oh boy, I hope the corner rat is ok… 🤣😘 ratsyy
  5. H

    7A, 8A Weds at NIU

    Ihsa in a nutshell….
  6. H

    The official Bryon vs Tolono thread (LMAO) Bryon 56 Unity 50 FINAL

    “Greedy” couldn’t handle the pressure sir!
  7. H

    Provi 28, Kank 25 4th Q

    Seneca getting taking to the woodshed so don’t bother, Seneca’s weak schedule has entered the chat…
  8. H

    Wilmington 42 Seneca 0 FINAL

    Woodshed time for Seneca!!
  9. H

    Naz 28 WWS 7 Final

    Sandbagging again I see tuccs?! Lmao
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate
  5. 05 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why