Recent content by HillsOfWestwood

  1. HillsOfWestwood

    sorry, I didn't notice the red notification alert till now. Did you take the Big Board down? Of...

    sorry, I didn't notice the red notification alert till now. Did you take the Big Board down? Of course, now I can't find it. Shoot me a link and I'll double check if it still has the same formatting issues for me. (I work in tech and my OS and browser auto-update, so I'm a pretty good test case...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Nick Saban links NIL, boosters to 33 college football coaches being fired after 2025-2026 season
  5. 05 Sports Predictions Maryland vs. Ohio State Polymarket odds: Opening point spread revealed, how to watch