Recent content by hillna2

  1. hillna2

    Seating Question

    I mean if you're just looking for somewhere comfortable to get out of your seats with some AC/heat and shorter concession lines, I would check seats in the Traditions club. Those are along the away sideline. If you don't mind sitting in the endzone, these are the seats for you.
  2. hillna2

    Seating Question

    Didn't realize they sold the naming rights to the Zone. But I do believe there is a bar in there, but I do believe you have to pay for the drinks. It doesn't apply here, but I also think you can stock a locker for you and your party like a suite, at least you used to be able to.
  3. hillna2

    Portal time for Stewart?

    Please tell me y’all know this is a satirical poster, right?
  4. hillna2

    DYLAN STEWART SUSPENDED FROM PROGRAM

    I am in no way saying he shouldn't be suspended, I even said he should have been punished in my post. I'm pointing out the insane speculation everyone has thrown out and stating he's going to lose millions moving forward. What has Shane done to warrant no backlash from players? It is pretty...
  5. hillna2

    DYLAN STEWART SUSPENDED FROM PROGRAM

    He did it while in the NFL, but has gotten more lucrative contracts since then. They're still willing to shell out major money for a guy that assaulted another player on national tv.
  6. hillna2

    DYLAN STEWART SUSPENDED FROM PROGRAM

    Y'all are acting like he's the first player to ever throw a punch in a game. He punched a guy that was visibly standing over top of him as he was trying to stand up. I don't think this is some mental breakdown, it's football and he's annoyed. Do I think he should've done it? No, but to take this...
  7. hillna2

    The Shane Train…

    I desperately wonder that after he chewed Dylan Stewart out after his late hit. He’s the only one that looks like he has a pulse on our defense.
  8. hillna2

    Money Talks (Again)

    I mean it's a practice facility - it seems that the bigger issue would be that his name isn't on the court at Colonial Life.
  9. hillna2

    Beamer vs The Other Guy we didnt hire

    Dude. It is obvious that “in-state recruiting” is not getting us anywhere currently. We brought in like 4-5 of the top guys in the state the past couple years. Should we hire Dutch Fork’s coach because he also has recruiting ties in the state?
  10. hillna2

    Beamer vs The Other Guy we didnt hire

    Yes. I’ve been on the train for fire Beamer for years because I just have never thought he was a good coach. But please tell me who in CUSA would have any budget near a private institution that has a cult-like following? You can’t find specific numbers because it’s a private school, much like...
  11. hillna2

    Beamer vs The Other Guy we didnt hire

    Why are we still talking about this guy? He went 4-8 at Liberty last year with an NIL budgets that dwarfs the rest of his conference. I’m all for the Beamer hate, but my Lord, Chadwell wasn’t the answer then and sure as heck isn’t the answer now.
  12. hillna2

    Sellers just played himself out of the NFL

    Except the dude can’t even throw a 50/50 ball. It’s usually closer to a 30/70 ball because he underthrows everything.
  13. hillna2

    Shane Beamer Needs To Go

    -15 yards of offense in this half before garbage time. Every time the camera cuts to the man he looks clueless. Dude can’t hire or inspire a team.
  14. hillna2

    We were recruiting a friend's son this past weekend

    Oh I'm aware. I just didn't want to assume it was an official. It just sounded like OP was comparing two different things and that was the "letdown" in this visit.
  15. hillna2

    We were recruiting a friend's son this past weekend

    I mean are we talking an official visit? And what year is he? There are still limits on what can and cannot be done on specific visits. Other recruits tend to have very different opinions.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set