Recent content by HHSgoldchild

  1. H

    SP at Hibriten

    No ill still be here
  2. H

    SP at Hibriten

    Hibriten is no were near soft and as far as playing physical goes Sp is not physical at all other then their cuting OL
  3. H

    SP at Hibriten

    Hibriten's DL is massive with Damian Carlton and jon Barrett Lewis in the middle and a hard nose Charles Tazzinari backing them up I dont think SP cuting will bother those men I Believe Hibriten will take the win by a score of 35-21
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Mike Young on his players liking him: 'I'm sure they like me, I paid them really well'
  5. 05 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith draws comparison to Randy Moss: 'He can strike the fear of God in you'