Recent content by heygents1

  1. H

    OT: Age appropriate spanking?

    I don't know if a agree with this. I was spanked pretty often as a kid and in 31 years of life have never been in a physical altercation with anyone. I would also bet that there are many instances where the opposite occurs as well. I'm not saying I approve of spanking or plan to do it with my...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State