Recent content by Hermsker

  1. Hermsker

    Carver pregame bar

    Realistically that’s what I’ll end up doing but I already had dinner here last night and breakfast this morning lol
  2. Hermsker

    Carver pregame bar

    I’m in town, for work on campus, but headed to the game tonight. Staying at the Marriott by Kinnick. Looking for somewhere to get a bite and a beer before the game. Ubered from CID, so no car. Hoping to find something walkable, but can uber again if needed. Anything close by? Admittedly a...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  3. 03 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  4. 04 On3 Football Florida vs. South Carolina enters lightning delay at halftime
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Prediction: SMU has moved into the driver's seat for blue-chip EDGE -- and a decision is nearing