Recent content by HerkHawl

  1. H

    Gable Steveson

    I made a $15 bet with a $345 payout, +2200 odds. ;)
  2. H

    Next Years Lineup

    Can we get Caliendo then?! Or Drake?
  3. H

    Jordan Williams U23 Spot - 149 ?

    Wouldn't it be smart to have Block/Estrada/Williams certify for 149 and then wrestle off in the beginning of the season at 153 and have the winner go 149 and the loser(s) go up to 157 and wrestle off the other. The loser has a choice to back-up either weight. Match one: Williams v. Estrada...
  4. H

    Iowa vs PSU 2027 Predictions

    Mat 13 87 Leo Deluca New Jersey Red Vs Luke Lilledahl Missouri Red I know I know
  5. H

    Ferrari rumor

    Wait, thought athletes can always make contact, but coches can only initiate contact w athletes in the portal. The portal closing just means athletes can't enter. I'm probably wrong but thats how I understand it.
  6. H

    Recruiting….

    Doesn't NIL amount consider social media presence?
  7. H

    BREAKING NEWS: Kennedy Blades to forgo final year of eligibility

    I was impressed by how she communicated the decision. She delivered a difficult message with authenticity, empathy, and genuine pride in the program, while clearly conveying that this was a business decision and not a reflection of the value, contributions, or dedication of the people involved
  8. H

    U23 Nationals

    And neither does Gillis.... remind me of JW
  9. H

    U23 Nationals

    Then he doesn't know Gillis as well as I do. No sarcasm here
  10. H

    U23 Nationals

    Whitmer a better example.
  11. H

    Portal April 1st

    Not sure when the photos were taken, and I am sure he has been working with a few guys one on oner. Just because there is new Head, doesn't mean he's gone. Remember, before this he was living in a van....
  12. H

    Recruiting….

    I hope that Mr Griffin knows he has to be a 3x AA in a lower division before he can come to IC and steal Hawkeye NIL, by transferring after a few matches. And if he transfesr to Little Rock, he'll have to make 197#
  13. H

    Portal April 1st

    So you're saying he was a teenager at PSU when the accusation was first made...tell us more, but I think we know how it ends! ;)
  14. H

    Portal April 1st

    delete
  15. H

    Portal April 1st

    That means Echemendia is coming????
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.