Recent content by Herbert Nenninger

  1. H

    Baseball in Biloxi vs Auburn

    Probably more due to high corner outfielder prices.
  2. H

    Target is open in Tupelo! Bring on the big time coaches!

    Update: There’s a DJ. Guy in a dog costume. Face painting station. Cars from two news stations. We bought a pair of sweatpants. Definitely worth not getting to eat supper til 8:00.
  3. H

    Target is open in Tupelo! Bring on the big time coaches!

    I’ve just been informed by my wife that we’re going there tonight. Let me know if y’all need any essentials.
  4. H

    Heads up gulf coast

    We were at Destin with T.S. Bertha in the summer. And we’re headed down to Pensacola on Saturday. I’m fully prepared for sharknados.
  5. H

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    Came very very close to running out of gas in New Orkeans…. on MLK Boulevard…. with a pregnant wife. When we rolled into the gas station, we were immediately met by a guy in combat boots trying to wash our windows. Similarly, years ago I was following a friend down I55 when they almost ran...
  6. H

    McDole's catch vs Florida

    I’m also fixated by the fan with the giant white hat, just above McDole; two seats down from the guy with the plastic fireman hat.
  7. H

    McDole's catch vs Florida

    Two questions. What is officer #1 holding in his hand? And why is officer #2 smiling so big?
  8. H

    Check out this mugshot....WAR EAGLE

    It’s the love child of Dwight and Beaker.
  9. H

    So here's a crazy stat.

    Surely the dynamics can’t be that different between college/pro level and 9 year olds playing flag… We have names for all our main pass plays to help the kids remember them: liberty bibberty, pickle pants, bumshuffle, etc. During the ULM game, it was like State was reading our playbook. I...
  10. H

    So here's a crazy stat.

    I’m surprised you don’t see laterals more often. They’re easy to execute if the DB is giving some cushion. We use it a lot on the flag team I coach.
  11. H

    Wildfires

    We passed a little brush fire on 45 while driving back to Tupelo after the game Sat night.
  12. H

    Mizzou

    We sat in a mixed section that was about half Mizzou fans. I have to say, they didn’t suck. They weren’t obnoxious jerks like a lot of visitors (cough Texas, cough cough Ole Miss). Some even brought small cowbells to be part of the record. They loved the B2 bomber. They clapped for Chris...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters