Recent content by henrymale

  1. henrymale

    2026 NCAA Championship Session III Thread

    I think Cole’s opponent outweighs nearly everyone. Hell he makes me look thin!🤣
  2. henrymale

    PSU - Northwestern '26 Match Thread

    Tom, in essence it was over before they blew the whistle. Right?🙂
  3. henrymale

    PSU - Northwestern '26 Match Thread

    After watching Iowa’s wrestlers stall stall stall, I got to give Perez credit for actively trying. I mean at least he attacked, such as it was, in his losing cause.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning
  5. 05 On3 NIL Report: Conference executives crafting 'Plan B' ahead of Protect College Sports Act vote