Recent content by heldyhawk606

  1. H

    2027 Soldier Salute update

    now if they would just cut the cost of drinks at xtreme area..
  2. H

    Big Ten Wrestling Championships move to neutral site

    hold it in Humboldt just to screw with Dresser?
  3. H

    Big Ten Wrestling Championships move to neutral site

    If they are going to move them from college campuses then they need to establish the criteria for a city to bid - size of the arena, within X miles of a big ten campus, or whatever. Otherwise this just feels like just another money grab and not to grow the sport.
  4. H

    Senior World Team Trials

    not too long ago someone made the comment that 5 years ago all these boys got locked out of school for 6-8 months, and they did nothing but wrestle, the amount of reps that gave them at a critical point in their development built the base they used to become absolute hammers and they just never...
  5. H

    Who's going to Pan-Ams?

    its the cost of concessions that keeps me away from xtreme arena anymore - can't justify spending vacation days, whatever a ticket, and then paying stupid prices for drinks when I'm going to be there all day.
  6. H

    IF men's BB and women's BB is going to

    Worst thing for TNT is the success MBB is having, now that Coach McCollum and company look to be righting the ship and will be drawing decent crowds in the future, Beth will not have to focus on "fixing" pillar of the department. It was outline pretty heavily in that Leistikow article - there is...
  7. H

    Today is the One Day for Iowa

    The link still looks active, donations just won't count towards their "competition." I donated when I saw DeSanto's video of donate or you'll have to deal with me.
  8. H

    Today is the One Day for Iowa

    correct, they had most last year as well it sounds, but I'm I correct that they said they had over 500 donors last year? I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just trying to make sure I am understanding properly.
  9. H

    Today is the One Day for Iowa

    Last year they had over 500 individual donors, this year 322, is that what I saw?
  10. H

    Portal April 1st

    I'll do some more digging, but at least after last year Flo listed him as having 2 possibly 3 years, so 1 possibly 2 after this. https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/14039510-2025-ncaa-wrestling-championship-eligibility-tracker
  11. H

    Portal April 1st

    putting the ol' AI to work How his eligibility breaks down 2020–21 at Oklahoma State was the COVID year, which the NCAA did not charge against any athlete’s eligibility, so that season is essentially “free.” 2021–22 at Oklahoma State was cut short by his January 2022 car accident; he is seeking...
  12. H

    IOWA and GABE ARNOLD

    To put in greater perspective of what Gabe accomplished
  13. H

    Portal April 1st

    This is where I really wish there were multi-year "contracts," don't care if they were 2, 3, or 4 years, whatever, but just something so you knew who was or wasn't potentially available - and who on the current roster we had to re-recruit to stay as well. I've always been a proponent of letting...
  14. H

    Dare I call it……PEAKING!!!!!!

    there is a culture that is pervasive throughout the university - not just athletics - that we should be happy with what we accomplished with what we had. we see all the time in football, how KF's program joined Alabama, Georgia, and tOSU as the only schools with x number wins per season over the...
  15. H

    Day 2 Session 4 Thread

    how the hell was that continuation? if that was an Iowa wrestler, they would have been hit with fleeing the mat
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set