Recent content by Heels10

  1. H

    Scores

    Looked like Avery player hit his own man. It didn't look that bad. That was awesome that both teams came together to pray. Both teams are still together
  2. H

    Scores

    Owen has played well, penalties has killed Avery.
  3. H

    Scores

    Congratulations Vikings, tighten up the defense and roll on!
  4. H

    Scores

    Helping idiots like you is my mission in life. BTW 2002 Avery High graduate with two kids at Avery.
  5. H

    Scores

    Avery's defense is trash
  6. H

    WHC week 4

    I'm pretty sure he's trying to tell you it's a QB sneak.
  7. H

    WHC week 3

    How long did coach Pittman live in the field house.... asking for a friend?
  8. H

    Avery’s Farmer dismissed them reinstated

    First off I graduated from Avery and have two sons that attend Avery. This is absolutely nothing against coach Farmer. Coach Farmer is a great guy and I think the world of him. Athletics in general at Avery suffers because of politics. Certain people with pull have the say over all athletics at...
  9. H

    Mitchell at Starmount

    Does Starmount have NFHS?
  10. H

    Corvian?

    You can find it at Carolina Preps, look in the team pages. Dates go back to 1968, just click on the coach/year and you can see the record for the entire season. https://carolinapreps.com/teams/frontend/teampage/allTimeRecords/74
  11. H

    Post 1st rd Playoffs here!

    South Stanly-34 Avery-7 Final
  12. H

    Post 1st rd Playoffs here!

    Avery-0 South Stanly-22
  13. H

    Post 1st rd Playoffs here!

    South Stanly - 14 Avery - 0 Halftime
  14. H

    SCORES for For Friday Games 11/8/24

    Really.... how old are you? Even though this hasn't been a rivalry in awhile. I graduated in 2002 and remember quite well the late 90's through 2013. I just ask all our Vikings (fans) to act like we've been here before. Because I have, it's been awhile but I was very "use to this type of thing"...
  15. H

    SCORES for For Friday Games 11/8/24

    That's what I thought too, they had the pre-game show on their YouTube channel. Then when it came time for the game they said they were switching to their "paid version" for the game. On a different note.... why in the world would 5 young men quit at Robbinsville?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'