Recent content by Heel1988

  1. H

    Another AI thread

    Scary stuff but I thank you for sharing. I am trying to get my kids to understand what is coming (or is already here).
  2. H

    Your favorite pizza from a franchise or local pizza house

    @Heelfiend Honestly, not sure.
  3. H

    Life Insurance

    I agree with Greg and thbrown. A 20 year level premium policy will cover you through your youngest getting out of college. Don‘t forget about your spouse getting a policy either. Do you have an investment account and/or a 401k? Many times those firms can help with life insurance. I know...
  4. H

    Commercial Real Estate Atty

    I checked with some folks I know in Alamance. They say Tom Steele or Paul Oertel.
  5. H

    Kids college visits non unc

    Years ago when my son was in the college search I was really impressed with State’s tour. Wake’s was terrible….you could just feel the “we are better than you” vibe. Carolina‘s was ok…..he chose UNC. The one that was excellent was Davidson. He was more into it than any of the others….and he...
  6. H

    Your favorite pizza from a franchise or local pizza house

    Slices by Tony on Tate St in Greensboro has excellent pizza.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oregon State has the nation's top passing offense, 3-straight wins & recruiting momentum is building
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 5