Recent content by HEAtheRgREGORYspotLEY

  1. H

    Dakich Tweet

    They may have. But I do know some players have been ruled eligible since after knowingly getting impermissible benefits. Obviously they weren't in the sums of Bowen, but I can't see schools recruiting and willing to sign him if they didn't think they could get him eligible. I don't think he...
  2. H

    Dakich Tweet

    I think it's just suspension for a long period of games or maybe a season now. Not 100% on that. I don't think USC and others would have taken him or considered it if they didn't think they would get him eligible. He also could have gone overseas and gotten paid a decent amount now and go to the...
  3. H

    Dakich Tweet

    The NCAA set a precedent with the Cam Newton case. If they can't prove Bowen new they pretty much have to let him play. That was the issue with Newton. NCAA could never actually prove he knew anything, just his father. From what we know, NCAA has never actually provided any evidence that Bowen...
  4. H

    Dakich Tweet

    I can't see them winning that at all. They knowingly left the man employed after his first 2 scandals, and only fired him once he did something bad enough to draw the FBI's attention. And they even tried to see if they could figure out a way to keep him as their coach after all that. Any judge...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating