Recent content by hazard05

  1. H

    Football Schools that have played 11-, 8-, and 6-man football this century

    The Waterloo Fighting Panthers played played 11-man in the 80s, and 8-man before and after that. They did play Two 6-man games in 1990/91.
  2. H

    Head Football Jobs

    Is Omaha Concordia open? I thought they were mentioned earlier on in the thread.
  3. H

    Class D playoff system is the laughing stock

    No dog in the fight, but If Class D2's 32, and D1's 29, point difference is bad, what about Class B's 34.25 point difference? Class C1 was 320 - 106 (26.75 point swing) Class C2 was 388 - 160 (28.5 point swing) Class A was 328 - 123 (14.375 point swing) Class B was 383 - 109 (34.25 point swing)...
  4. H

    Complete Listing of Nebraska High School Football College Commitments

    Hey @Alum-Ni Fantastic job (as always). I would also like to add that Jayden Scott, TE from Omaha Concordia signed with UNI. http://unipanthers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=4378&path=football Northern Iowa Caden Houghtelling, Cambridge Jayden Scott, Omaha Concordia
  5. H

    Potential C1 FB Districts 2018/19

    Very good work here. I am not 100% sure, but I believe that Mt. Michael (in Elkhorn) will also be in C1. In your analysis, would this make another 6 team district in East Central, or remove Arlington or DC West in with the Columbus/Wahoo district?
  6. H

    Score updates

    Boone Central up 19-9 on Boys Town.. 6 min in the 4th
  7. H

    Football Playoff Score Updates (11/3)

    sorry.. local broadcast just went out... it is now 19-9 boone central over Boys Town
  8. H

    Football Playoff Score Updates (11/3)

    20 -9 Boone.. extra point pending. Boone looks pretty good tonight
  9. H

    Football Playoff Score Updates (11/3)

    Boone Central 12 - Boys Town 9 middle of 3
  10. H

    Football High seeds hosting playoff games.

    I agree with this. Having the games on Monday and Tuesday probably helps the attendance at the State Championships Football Coaches Clinic that is held on the Sunday before.
  11. H

    Football Oakland-Craig vs. Yutan

    Thanks for the updates @gokodo How is that Perchal kid from Yutan doing?
  12. H

    Schools moving to 8 man or moving up to 11 man (List)

    not sure of the numbers of these schools, but I think that the only 8 C1 schools west of 183 are: Chadron Gothenburg Gordon-Rushville Ogallala Mitchell Chase County Cozad Minden I probably missed one (or many), but will these schools drop to C2?
  13. H

    HTRS forfeits game against Yutan

    Max Preps has their roster size at 24. 15 of them are underclassmen (10 FR 5 SO). http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/humboldt-table-rock-steinauer-titans-(humboldt,ne)/football/roster.htm I understand that Max Preps is not always 100%, but it is usually a good baseline. I feel for the SRs...
  14. H

    Football NSAA Survey: Most schools keep games on Sept. 29 opposite Huskers

    back in the 93, our school didn't have lights on our field. We would play our home games at 4:30. After our games, we would pack up the trucks and hit HWY 91 and look for lights. Even if we played early and had a chance to watch the Huskers, I am sure that most of us would rather see if there...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Pangos Rocky Mountain Summit: Saturday’s top performers
  5. 05 On3 Football Florida vs. South Carolina enters lightning delay at halftime