Recent content by Hawx224

  1. H

    Hank or Heck?

    Hank had a tough job going against OSU no doubt. That being said, there were receivers open that he was off target to. I’d give Heck the start against MN but it’s neck and neck
  2. H

    *****Ohio St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    Some adversity early on is good for a young team. I think we see them continue to improve through the season
  3. H

    Reality hits like a ton of bricks

    Yep. OSU has advantages in blueblood status, talent, money, geography, pretty much every conceivable category
  4. H

    *****Ohio St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    It’s incredible to me that so many of you are surprised by this. OSU has way more talent and Iowa returns the least number of snaps in the B1G. Not sure what you all expected
  5. H

    *****Ohio St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    Some of you are evidently watching a different game
  6. H

    Ben on Pat McAfee Show, live, from Iowa City

    I don’t know that they were few and far between. I think Fran’s philosophy held a lot of players back who would’ve excelled in Ben’s system
  7. H

    Random Michigan Game Rant

    Either that or one of Winnie the Pooh’s buddies
  8. H

    Gable Steveson

    I think he still has a good future ahead of him in the UFC if it’s something he wants and he puts in the work. This will either fuel him or he’ll try to keep coasting and eventually move on to something else
  9. H

    A win is a win, BUT…

    How many upperclassmen on the lines for ISU? From what they said on the broadcast it looked like the majority
  10. H

    *****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    I think too many people assumed ISU would be terrible when really nobody knew anything about them this year. It’s a rivalry game, anything can happen and the Hawks got the W. Thats the most important thing especially this early in the season
  11. H

    Hearing bad rumors (band)

    Heat is no joke. A number of years ago I was in a sporting event in July, got heatstroke, and was in a coma. The doctors said it was miracle I survived and I was in my early twenties. Please never think heat is something you should be able to “tough out”
  12. H

    QB Battle: Jeremy Hecklinski appears to have passed Hank Brown on the Depth Chart. QB was NOT a Transfer Portal Priority per KF on Dec 18

    I guess I’m more of a glass half full guy. There’s no reason to think they’ll be bad either until we see evidence of it in games. If that happens I’ll happily agree with everyone that we should’ve made moves in the portal. But as long as we don’t know, might as well be optimistic
  13. H

    QB Battle: Jeremy Hecklinski appears to have passed Hank Brown on the Depth Chart. QB was NOT a Transfer Portal Priority per KF on Dec 18

    I have more faith in Lester than most posters on here. Doesn’t mean it’ll happen but I think a lot of the talk of “two QBs who wouldn’t start at any other P4 program” is overwrought nonsense. It’d be different if we’d already seen multiple terrible games but we’re not at that point yet
  14. H

    QB Battle: Jeremy Hecklinski appears to have passed Hank Brown on the Depth Chart. QB was NOT a Transfer Portal Priority per KF on Dec 18

    All the angst and we have no clue what the QB position will even look like this year. I think it will be a lot better than people think.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters