You are correct. KF has hamstrung ALL of his OCs - except Tim Lester...
Kirk hiring Brian will probably turn out to be a very good thing. It forced his hand to hire the right OC, and give him the ropes. Beth made that happen. Play good O, or BF is gone... Lester is the man. It is his show...
Thanks! Yeah, I listen to those guys too. I dropped YouTube (as much as I can), since I listen to podcasts a lot while driving, and YouTube just sucks for that... Spotify is much better. But the Swarmcast does not update their site there very well.
That was seriously Bennett's lineup? What podcast?
Thompson sees the floor before Jirak and Harris. Maybe after Howard. And quite possibly after Coleman.
The competition this summer would be fun to see! Hope we get to see some film...
It worked in Lubbock... At this point Iowa should file in US District Court of Southern Iowa. There is already Federal legal model set with the Diego Pavia ruling. Banks should be able to gain a preliminary injunction. The persuasive precedent is there!
The guy was Pure Hawkeye! I mean he literally died at his desk working on the Hawkeyes, for his Two Guys Named Jim show.
Hope he is enjoying having a beer with Hayden.
Possibly. But my money is on Beth Goetz getting her person, and then Learfield approves... I would wager on that. She has more cajones than any AD or Exec out there.
Beth is the best in the biz. And she is on OUR team. Love that!