Recent content by Hawksrock

  1. H

    Iowa St Nittany Lions vs Northwestern Wildcats

    "Iowa State Nittany Lions" ----- This made LOL......(y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:thanks! Also " Go Cats "...............................................................................................that left a bad taste in my mouth
  2. H

    Michigan Fans Have Been Complaining About Officiating Errors in Iowa Game

    No flinch...... the level of butt hurt here is of the charts!!! I will steal a line from the French taunter in Monty Python - "I fart in your general direction, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" Oh yea ...one last thing, IT WASN'T A FAIR CATCH!!!!
  3. H

    Michigan Fans Have Been Complaining About Officiating Errors in Iowa Game

    Poor babies, hope they get over before their next game!! lol
  4. H

    What a birthday

    WOW........that's not that bad, where can a person get info on this opportunity? oh yea.....Happy Birthday remember the rules!!!! .......pic of sweetie!! lol
  5. H

    so it looks like illinois

    lol you beat me to it!! first thing I thought of when I read that post!! Anywho.................GO HAWKS!!!!
  6. H

    Nebraska won a first round NCAA tourney game

    lol 😂😂😂
  7. H

    Anybody using Big plus on Firesticks?

    Or reset the fire stick.....
  8. H

    Anybody using Big plus on Firesticks?

    Well damn, I better get home and check.:oops:
  9. H

    Illinois tollway question

    Anywho......back on track here, last fall mine was 4 - 6 weeks past the due date before I got notification on owed tolls. No late fee for me, just paid them and all is good.
  10. H

    Lance Beeghley

    I believe that is the link, also thought I read some where he is offered a "preferred walk on" - - - - but I'm not 100% on that.
  11. H

    Heisman Trophy Loss Sparks Incredibly Immature Reaction From Diego Pavia

    Well there's the problem, he has Napoleon complex!! lol the dudes a shrimp!!
  12. H

    Weird rumor mill

    ........after reading this thread...................
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win