Recent content by HawksGo

  1. HawksGo

    From many reports Heck maybe our guy?

    Brown would be best to stick it out here, unless he had a more or less guaranteed starting opportunity elsewhere. He'll have two less years to learn a new system if he transfers, and possibly compete again for a starting spot only to have the possibility of being the backup there too. At least...
  2. HawksGo

    Fauci Lied, People Died

    In case some people here need a summary:
  3. HawksGo

    How do you think ISU football will be next year?

    Expect the unexpected. Hope I'm wrong and this is the start of 100+ game losing streak. Wouldn't that be fun? That said, I'll be crappin me drawers if the come into Kinnick and beat the Hawks this year. That would be so bad on so many levels.
  4. HawksGo

    I Will Be a Nebraska Fan in 2026; is anybody with me?

    Nebby 0-12, onto next terrible coach that will suck too. That's what I'm rooting for.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football College GameDay moving indoors to Alabama's Coleman Coliseum ahead of tropical storm
  5. 05 On3 Football Bryce Young tapped as ESPN College GameDay guest picker for Alabama vs. Georgia