Recent content by Hawkmanic23

  1. H

    Reality hits like a ton of bricks

    You must be fun at parties.
  2. H

    Reality hits like a ton of bricks

    It was based on the schedule…where every game (outside of O$U), Iowa has a decent shot to win.
  3. H

    Reality hits like a ton of bricks

    It was based on the schedule…where every game (outside of O$U), Iowa has a decent shot to win.
  4. H

    Reality hits like a ton of bricks

    Nebraska has played a “pillow soft” schedule, so the verdict is still out on them. Wisconsin had nowhere to go but up. Yes, N’Western is improved and will be a challenge for the Hawks.
  5. H

    Reality hits like a ton of bricks

    I guess that’s why they play the games. I’ll take an “ugly win” over a “pretty win” every day.
  6. H

    Reality hits like a ton of bricks

    Actually, it’s funny if my comments got you riled up…who’s the snowflake?
  7. H

    Reality hits like a ton of bricks

    Thank you…I prefer optimism over pessimism.
  8. H

    Reality hits like a ton of bricks

    Yeah, when I was younger and in your life stage…I coached my girl’s fall softball, etc, I missed Hawkeye games “live” too. Now in retirement…I don’t miss any games.
  9. H

    Reality hits like a ton of bricks

    Good…if what you say is true…we can expect more Michigan loses. Boowho. 😢
  10. H

    Reality hits like a ton of bricks

    I guess I’m more optimistic than you, N’Western and Wisconsin look improved, but certainly not world beaters. Minny and Nebby will again be Hawkeye victories.
  11. H

    Hanks Injury confirmation/ update

    Wouldn’t it still be Sullivan?
  12. H

    Hanks Injury confirmation/ update

    Start Heck and if he was to get hurt, or perform poorly, Hank could perhaps be brought in vs Washington. However, with the bye week, it’s preferable to give Hank two full weeks of recovery.
  13. H

    We will be back and stronger from this game

    And lack game experience.
  14. H

    Do we have the worst offense in BIG (again)?

    Hence, the need to try Hecklinski.
  15. H

    Do we have the worst offense in BIG (again)?

    Hawks should beat Washington.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 ACC Championship Polymarket odds updated after Week 5