Recent content by Hawkman34

  1. H

    This was probably always going to be a loss, but the concerning thing is

    Great post. I think the Huskers could be in for a special year. This really is his best team to date. Good luck.
  2. H

    Need some guidance for the game Hawkeye friends.....

    I thought about Uber......I wonder if that would work?
  3. H

    Need some guidance for the game Hawkeye friends.....

    An older friend of mine who as big of a Hawkeye fan as I am went through some health issues. Thankfully, he is doing better and another person donated their 2 tickets for this weekends game to him and he asked me to go. Neither of us has been to a Hawk game in YEARS. We would love to see...
  4. H

    Lawrence Phillips all over again

    So, I am an Eastern Iowa Hawkeye fan who does not hate the Huskers. In fact, I was THRILLED when they joined the conference as (like it or not) they have been a true Blue Blood and boosted the Conferences image. My hate is reserved for all things SEC, the Illini, Gophers and Badgers. But, I was...
  5. H

    *****NCAA March Madness 2026 thread*****

    I can't...I just CAN'T root for Illinois!!!! Their fans made it clear they hate us and wanted Nebby to beat us. Give me Michigan for the BIG National Campionship!!!
  6. H

    *****Iowa vs Nebraska NCAAT Game Thread*****

    I get what you are saying. We were NEVER expected to be here in the first place. And, no one outside of Hawkeye nation is picking us to win this game. So, if we lose we still will have exceeded what we were exprected to do this year (Thanks Ben and team!) BUT, if we win, Nebby will have lost...
  7. H

    *****Iowa vs Nebraska NCAAT Game Thread*****

    It has been 30 years since I have been this nervouse and excited for a Hawk Mens basketball game! What a blast to feel this way!!! LETS GO HAWKS....GET THIS DONE!!!!!
  8. H

    Fans traveling.....

    Anyone know if there is any info out there as to how many tickects each team has sold as of today. I know Nebby travels well, but if that had been the Hawks in Ok City on Saturday...you can bet we would have had a TON of fans. It's like when the women played up in Minneapolis a few years back...
  9. H

    *****Iowa vs Florida NCAAT Game Thread*****

    Yes!!!! Lets go!!!!!!
  10. H

    Other Games

    How in the heck did Wisconsin beat Michigan...at their place to boot????!!!!
  11. H

    Clown U started out 14-0 & ranked #10 in the country. They finished 8-10.

    I hate that we lost to them, but one play does not show she was exposed. However, I do think she is weak on D for sure.
  12. H

    *****Iowa vs Purdue Game Thread*****

    Why in the heck are we guarding their 7'4 guy all the way out by the three-point line?!
  13. H

    *****Illinois vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    Right now our D resembles Frans and BS is off again to start the game. Ugh!!!!!!
  14. H

    You Guys Gonna Be Alright!

    Thanks. I KNOW ISU is in great shape and I feel pretty good about the Hawks. I wish we had a little more size to help with rebounding, but we both have the right coaches for our teams for sure!!!
  15. H

    *****Iowa vs Iowa St Game Thread*****

    It is amazing what a good defense can do for a team! Fran's team would have been down by 18 at this point! LOL
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set