Recent content by Hawklove

  1. H

    17 years apart but in the state of Michigan. Stanzi to McNutt and Brown to Vander Zee

    Well, if you’re remarried, don’t do that again! 😂
  2. H

    tOSU at Iowa line as of 5:55 AM Game Day

    Either Illinois is an ok team this year, or Ohio State isn’t as good as they used to be. Our Illinois game is away. That worries me a little. Any insight on those games?
  3. H

    Lol. After Kirk got stupid, Michigan said, “Hold my beer!”

    Well, it sort of is when we haven’t done that in years! Either way, I think it’s just great that we beat Michigan. Think of how pissed off we all would be if we had lost, especially after that decision not got for it on the 4th down. Omg, I know I’d be foaming at the mouth. 😂😂
  4. H

    Congrats, Hank!

    So much poise, focus, and precision… I think this will do magic for his confidence and the team and the coach’s confidence in him. Not to mention, how the media will treat him going forward. I think you’re right. This could be his first step toward securing a special spot in Hawkeye football...
  5. H

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Sweetest win ever 😂🍺🍺😂😊 I take my last post back. Go KF!
  6. H

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Maybe the worst call ever made. Omg!
  7. H

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Hard to watch a game in which we are getting manhandled.
  8. H

    *****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    I expected a different kind of game from us.
  9. H

    Awfully quiet about summer workouts

    I have a feeling most fans will have unrealistic expectations of this season, especially given our amazing tourney run last year. The little I’ve heard about this team echoes what everyone is saying on this thread regarding readiness of certain players. But then again, the year before last year...
  10. H

    Mulvey signs pro contract

    Happy for him. Go get’m son!
  11. H

    Good luck in Memphis, Kris

    I live in the West Coast, so I saw many of their games. Unfortunately, Kris was inconsistent with his shooting. Speaking of Memphis, Hausen is doing amazing in the Summer Games. My God! He’s making Logo 3 shots.
  12. H

    Way too early Power 40

    As was said above, losing Bennett is a huge deal. Also, manny of our kids are untested, especially in the B1G. I think our fans’ loyalty to Ben will be tested if, God forbid, we don’t do well. btw, I’m watching Hausen against Golden State. He’s had 17 points in 15 minutes!!!! He looks awesome...
  13. H

    Bennett offered to give all his NIL money back

    Totally agree. 100%
  14. H

    Fire Stephanie White

    I’m sorry. I meant up. That’s what happens when I multi-task! 😊 Fixed it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters
  5. 05 On3 Football Kansas vs. Utah kickoff time moved up due to inclement weather forecast