Recent content by Hawkfan_08*

  1. Hawkfan_08*

    Gotta get Washington

    And that was before we realized that Minnesota, Wisconsin and Northwestern are all well above average. Nebraska might be too but they need to play someone good. Very favorable schedule so far.
  2. Hawkfan_08*

    Question from an Indiana fan

    Haha, yeah. That's our beloved Gary Dolphin. Great guy and a Hawkeye to every fiber in his being. He's had some massively iconic calls in Iowa history. That said, play by play is not great but is widely just accepted at this point. Here is what I want you to imagine... you were listening to...
  3. Hawkfan_08*

    Start of Game(s)

    I think everyone has wanted to make this change for the last 15 years. Maybe KF thinks the defense can get a 3 and out and get the ball back in a better spot.
  4. Hawkfan_08*

    The other players got a jolt when heck went in

    I'll have to go watch again I guess.
  5. Hawkfan_08*

    Did KF choose the wrong QB . . . again? Heck yes.

    Oh, I got you now. I thought Hank was supposed to have the bigger arm? To be fair, hardly anyone plays a sagged off d against Iowa. I think people are realizing we have weapons now though. I thought OSU was only sagged off due to the score, not that Heck was in.
  6. Hawkfan_08*

    The other players got a jolt when heck went in

    It wasn't prevent as in drop back with nickel or dime but they did play soft and linebackers just dropped.
  7. Hawkfan_08*

    The other players got a jolt when heck went in

    I don't think we turtled today. We just couldn't execute at all.
  8. Hawkfan_08*

    Did KF choose the wrong QB . . . again? Heck yes.

    I was talking about OSU with Heck. They just sagged off and kept it in front.
  9. Hawkfan_08*

    Did KF choose the wrong QB . . . again? Heck yes.

    Heck was also bad against UNI and NOU Consistency is everything for this staff. I'm pretty bummed about Brown's performance today. Heck also was going against some 2 deeps but also playing prevent.
  10. Hawkfan_08*

    Purdue beats Illini at Champaign, what the hell is going on?

    Purdue seems to be okay.
  11. Hawkfan_08*

    Game was too big for a young team

    It was bad... but not as bad as I thought it might be
  12. Hawkfan_08*

    Game was too big for a young team

    I think he was meaning inexperienced.
  13. Hawkfan_08*

    Game was too big for a young team

    The catch he had over Wallace was insane. We were playing with tons of backups the whole second half.
  14. Hawkfan_08*

    Did KF choose the wrong QB . . . again? Heck yes.

    Heck was also bad against UNI and NIU.
  15. Hawkfan_08*

    I like Moulton but he’s not a RB1

    I said that before week 1. Everyone got on me because he ran for infinity yards. I don't think he's the biggest problem though. Offensive line is not getting any holes.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oregon State has the nation's top passing offense, 3-straight wins & recruiting momentum is building
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 5