Recent content by Hawkfan82

  1. H

    Heck

    Well one qb hit hands. The other missed all game.
  2. H

    Heck

    I don't think backups played yet or at all. He moved the ball way better than hank. Hank missed a lot of passes. Heck was flawless.
  3. H

    Heck

    So do we give him a shot against Washington?
  4. H

    *****Ohio St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    Why did diaz not try to catch that?
  5. H

    It’s still a long season, enjoy your lucky win

    I hate it when iowa looks past a team. They clearly had ohio state in mind. They pulled it out at the end but they clearly didn't respect michigan enough for the first 58 minutes.
  6. H

    How should the hawks handle Underwood as a runner/scrambler?

    I think we see the 3-3-5 a lot.
  7. H

    Michigan

    Oklahoma preseason ranking is usually better than Oklahoma end of season ranking.
  8. H

    Lane the Douchecanoe bowl game thread, LSU at Ole Miss

    The term douchecanoe needs to be retired. Let go of it.
  9. H

    I'm calling it now: Iowa wins next week

    I think Iowa started super conservative against iowa state thinking they would be able to run on them. I think Iowa will start out throwing against Michigan. If they did that vs isu we would have won the game comfortably. That being said. Iowa will score 24 against Michigan, and Michigan will...
  10. H

    I'm calling it now: Iowa wins next week

    Lauck vs Michigan's right defensive end. Forgot his name. That is going to determine the game.
  11. H

    OT-Matt Rodgers

    I was very young back then. Born in 82. I remember Mike Sanders ripped of 1 50 yard td a game. That is the way it felt anyway. Maybe I'm way off.
  12. H

    Michigan

    oklahoma has been overrated 25 times in the last 25 years.
  13. H

    Does Anyone Think that Rogers...

    It wasn't out ferentzing ferentz. It was a combo of bad field position and timely penalties in the second half.
  14. H

    *****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    Yeah, I couldn't believe it.
  15. H

    *****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    8 would have tackled him but he got held.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.