Recent content by Hawkeyes19

  1. Hawkeyes19

    Did we get a commitment today?

    Yes
  2. Hawkeyes19

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    Welcome to the Big Ten, Penn State Cyclones! Embarassing performance!!!
  3. Hawkeyes19

    same CBS announcers as last week

    I've never liked Van Pelt and like him even less now. When I was younger, I loved ESPN, I watched it all the time. Now that the Hawks rarely ever play on it, no need to tune in.
  4. Hawkeyes19

    Michigan Fans Have Been Complaining About Officiating Errors in Iowa Game

    Big blew should be upset that John Hunter Daley gave us a free timeout by flopping down on the turf on the next to last play. Their prized portal addition should have been given a game ball by our coaches.
  5. Hawkeyes19

    same CBS announcers as last week

    Brad Nessler and Charles Davis. I'm obviously biased and root for the Hawkeyes, but it seemed like Nessler was pulling for Michigan.
  6. Hawkeyes19

    Survivor Pool 2026 - Week 5

    North Dakota State
  7. Hawkeyes19

    player of the game (mi game)

    On that last drive, the whole offense did a great job. To go 91 yards, with 1 time out, in the big house was amazing. Hank made a perfect throw and RVZ ran a great route, got his foot/feet in and shield the defender with his body. Ostrenga made a huge catch on his tipped pass to save the...
  8. Hawkeyes19

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Is he even truly a Hawkeye fan? All I ever saw, before I muted him, was negative crap. I logged in and wasn't signed in and was surpised he starts the official game thread.
  9. Hawkeyes19

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    I'm assuming LJ Phillips is still out, even though not listed and also James Madison transfer, Trent Wilson, who I don't think has played yet this season. Having DJV, Moulton and Doll, listed as probable is a good sign. Go HAWKS!!!
  10. Hawkeyes19

    Depth Chart for Michigan

    Other than Moulton and Vonnahme were both listed last week.
  11. Hawkeyes19

    Survivor Pool 2026 - Week 4

    The first 3 weeks, I chose a team that starts with an M. Continuing with that theme, I have to choose Miami (Florida).
  12. Hawkeyes19

    OT-Matt Rodgers

    Matt's father, Jimmy, played basketball at Iowa and as was mentioned by someone earlier, Jimmy was the head coach of the Celtics. Matt was a gamer. Not big not overly fast and not a great arm, but was a winner and leader. Those were some fun years and talented teams.
  13. Hawkeyes19

    Emely Rodriguez?

    May as well start a thread on where those two will play next year. Pretty good odds it won't be Wisconsin and Syracuse.
  14. Hawkeyes19

    Survivor Pool 2026 - Week 3

    Missouri
  15. Hawkeyes19

    Survivor Pool 2026 - Week 2

    Mississippi
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win