Recent content by HawkeyePride24

  1. HawkeyePride24

    Michigan Fans Have Been Complaining About Officiating Errors in Iowa Game

    TBH living here and interacting with the fanbase everyday I'm not hearing any complaining of the officiating, really more of Iowa didn't win, but that Michigan gave the game away. Regardless, they are still 2-2 :cool:
  2. HawkeyePride24

    Herbstreit's dog

  3. HawkeyePride24

    Is PJ Fleck crazy!

  4. HawkeyePride24

    Top Four Candidates for "Most Surprising Big 10 Team of 2026"

    If you have a $34M roster budget, your expected to beat Iowa. This outcome has pissed a lot of folks off in Ann Arbor.
  5. HawkeyePride24

    IowaLaw's Objective Post Game Analysis: Michigan

    Really poor analysis on our QB1 when comparing to Petras. You lost me there.
  6. HawkeyePride24

    Michigan Stadium Live Cams - Outside

    https://www.parknparty.com/site/news
  7. HawkeyePride24

    LETS GO HAWKS!

  8. HawkeyePride24

    Iowa-Michigan Prediction Thread

    16-13 Iowa in a typical butt clincher. Granted, we will have to play our most complete game of the year.
  9. HawkeyePride24

    Iowa-Michigan Prediction Thread

    Michigan is -2 in turnover margin.
  10. HawkeyePride24

    Random Michigan Game Rant

    To be Michigan's Daddy for at minimum for a year would be awesome. I would say to random Michigan fans "Hey did Michigan beat Iowa last year?" Knowing damn well they did. Just to hear these insufferable pricks admit they lost would be like Christmas every day....-
  11. HawkeyePride24

    Random Michigan Game Rant

    That's fair. But remember I said "mild apathy" - We are playing one of the most well financed rosters in college football. QB alone is worth $12 million?? Total roster value is $32M and some change? This is just a big game that I'm not seeing as much as hype as I thought I would.
  12. HawkeyePride24

    Random Michigan Game Rant

    Michigan as a state is beautiful. Falls are amazing.... Love that part. MSU fans are tolerable but Michigan fans are insufferable.
  13. HawkeyePride24

    Kirk on the Big Ten Network today

    I have the same problem. Sucks
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  2. 02 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith ready to bring Ohio State a national championship after breaking touchdown record
  5. 05 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith sets Ohio State career receiving touchdown record vs. Iowa