Recent content by HawkeyeInOlathe

  1. H

    Was Kirk unaware the game was over?

    Thanks for wasting our time with breaking news
  2. H

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    I feel he tries to shoot compared to other defensive wrestlers that we’ve seen in Iowa. All he needs to do is learn to finish. He’s gonna put some fellas on notice this year.
  3. H

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    Why do you think it’s a female? There is nothing feminine about him. 100%. I’m on the same page with Estrada. I can’t wait to see him on the mat as it’s been way too long. I assume in the last year or so he’s learned to finish his great shots. Go Hawks!
  4. H

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    He can wrestle freestyle. He sucks folk style due to his bottom position, etc. Laying on your belly in freestyle is a little different than getting up from bottom.
  5. H

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    Don’t count Estrada out.
  6. H

    2027 Soldier Salute update

    Hopefully Cornell committing will drag another program or two over this year. Then another program or two next year, etc..
  7. H

    Recruiting….

    You really gotta give up the God complex as it’s not a good look.
  8. H

    Recruiting….

    Are you such a moran thinking your brain is superior to everybody on this board? Son , I knew this was gonna be your response before you even typed it.
  9. H

    Recruiting….

    Your non-critical thinking brain just had to say something non-rational, didn’t it?
  10. H

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    Block him. He’s an angry elf
  11. H

    NEWS: 2027 pledge Sonny Amato announces decommitment

    He is what we call an “expert witness”. Case closed. I’m curious what his nephews rank was nationally
  12. H

    Recruiting….

    Are you really this lonely Wilbur?
  13. H

    Recruiting….

    None of you have lived until you’ve mixed fruity pebbles with Froot Loops
  14. H

    Recruiting….

    I agree I couldn’t understand what he was writing as well. Just gibberish.
  15. H

    Iowa vs PSU 2027 Predictions

    Are you a masochist?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win