Recent content by hawkeyeheritage

  1. H

    Interesting matchup this week USC at Nebby

    USC win, eliminate any hope for NE. Beat Oregon, USC and win out, nothing stops us from getting in with a 8-1 Big record...nothing. Other games don't matter. Anytime NE loses is good for America.
  2. H

    Team departing for Iowa...

    I've been to a lot of stadiums, and I can honestly say they are all the same. Every fan base has the same mix. I've read many message boards and I can say all of them including this one have the same mix of level headed respectable people and ignorant *** chair quarterbacks who never wore a...
  3. H

    Team departing for Iowa...

    We have some class. safe travels to all of you making the trip. Nobody here is over confident with a wounded animal with all kinds of talent coming to town. Nobody knows what to expect. Lets hope for no weather delays and an injury free game.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Jeff Capel reveals opinion on capping player earnings via Protect College Sports Act
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC Network reveals updated SEC football rankings after Week 5