Recent content by Hawkeye54545

  1. Hawkeye54545

    Hank or Heck?

    Right now it's 149 to 7. Fair or not, I feel like we all know who one of the 7 would be and it is the one that matters.
  2. Hawkeye54545

    *****Ohio St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    Brown has been BAD
  3. Hawkeye54545

    Is Penn State Really Just Iowa State Masquarading as Penn State?

    I think this about every one of your posts.
  4. Hawkeye54545

    PREVIEW: Trio of past/present Hawkeyes set for Final X wrestle-offs on Friday

    "It's all good if we peak at 4th place in March" - the same usual suspects probably.
  5. Hawkeye54545

    You guys liking this place better?

    I mostly stayed at HROT after the migration left for here. Now the masses have returned home curious if you guys are happier about that.
  6. Hawkeye54545

    Diaz, Dwight, or DJK?

    Quite possibly one of the top 5 dumbest posts I have ever read on this site and sometimes I go to the OT board.
  7. Hawkeye54545

    Is America ready for another Dem president?

    We aren't ready for another dumb president. Obama was the last one to fit the bill of not drooling on himself IMO.
  8. Hawkeye54545

    Western Michigan just got absolutely raped by the officials

    I'm sure if the roles were reversed WMU would have been given an extra play as well.
  9. Hawkeye54545

    BOYCOTT TARGET

    I won't boycott Target, Dick's, Texas Rooadhouse, Chick Fillet, Starbucks, Hobby Lobby or any other place with a perceived or real political bias. Toughen up
  10. Hawkeye54545

    Abortion up until birth is law in MA

    I admit I'm not a big fan of this. I'm generally for a woman's right to choose but unless there is a medical issue I think there needs to be a reasonable time limit. Haven't read up on it but if it does require a medical issue then I have no issues with it.
  11. Hawkeye54545

    The WNBA Has A Problem - Olympics Implements SRY Gene Testing - Commish Fired

    I really hope they let that Julie Tetart play. I'm genuinely curious how she does. She isn't very skilled but physically I don't think could be stopped by women.
  12. Hawkeye54545

    High school teacher and tennis coach arrested for sexual relationship with student

    A male teacher doing this is gross. If it isn't some hot female then I'm disgusted.
  13. Hawkeye54545

    SEC leaving the NCAA

    Here he is about to dunk on some fool
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Predictions: Kentucky gaining momentum on the recruiting trail and 5-star prospects, top recruits believe in Will Stein, the Wildcats
  5. 05 On3 Football Top 10 games for Week 7 of the college football season