Recent content by HawkBot

  1. H

    JFC stop with the sky is falling crap

    You literally can't know that without an actual game happening.
  2. H

    Kirk probably hating all this attention?

    Iowa is going up against one of the highest paid rosters with potential first rounders scattered about. They are going to have to get uncomfortable and take some chances. Are you forgetting their record against ranked opponents for the last few seasons?
  3. H

    Herbstreit's dog

    Capital EFF that SEC cuck.
  4. H

    *****UNI vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    Morning drinking is a whole other category.
  5. H

    LA judge goes against NCAA and let's LSU take back two nfl tryout players

    Perhaps he didn't care either way. Love him or hate him Kiffin is a master at playing the social media game. Indifference to him or his program will not be tolerated.
  6. H

    Major Hoople's Week 1 Big Ten Predictions...

    Are you any relation to these dudes?
  7. H

    Who will WIN the starting QB job?

    Since a Deacon Petras doesn't exist and is a fictional character isn't it possible that my post was intended to have a little fun around the situation? I prefer sports to be an entertainment venue where fun can be had as well. Try it on for size yourself. You might like it.
  8. H

    Who will WIN the starting QB job?

    Let's hope Deacon Petras is ready to go - just in case.
  9. H

    Tony Diaz: "I block my a.ss off. I mean, I go out there and I'm trying to put somebody on their back.”

    I don't know but it almost went right threw his hands.
  10. H

    Miami and Florida State to the BIG?

    What's the difference between Oregon to South Florida [a maybe] and Oregon to NJ [already done]?
  11. H

    Can Iowa beat Michigan at the Big House?

    I'll help you out with the obvious. You come on an opponent's message board with an exaggeration and act like you speak for all Michigan fans when you can't know what every fan's opinion is of anything. What else have you exaggerated about knowing it can't be true? I see you have 5379 messages...
  12. H

    Can Iowa beat Michigan at the Big House?

    "Not a single person" - did you survey all 8 billion humans, or just the ones who agree with you?
  13. H

    Off season arena thread

    Spot on about AI. Whether Claude, Perplexity, or ChatGPT I have busted them on many errors. When you call them out on it their responses are illuminating to say the least. At the end of the day they are just a faster, than you or me, aggregator of online content. However, if what they are...
  14. H

    Major Dirt coming out on Fran & Margaret (who was heckling from the crowd) related to a Coaches vs Cancer event

    She is such a hot commodity that I can imagine multiple suitors were throwing bags of money at her. You don't know if her agent pushed a deal that was better for him or for her and she was too trusting. Who knows but maybe a poor decision caused her to miss an earning potentional of more than...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5