Recent content by HawkBlocker

  1. HawkBlocker

    This was probably always going to be a loss, but the concerning thing is

    Nebraska playoff run? The same Nebraska that's struggling at home to beat an awful Maryland team?
  2. HawkBlocker

    Heck

    Kirk's worst nightmare became reality today.
  3. HawkBlocker

    Is Iowa ranked tomorrow

  4. HawkBlocker

    Justice served!!!!

    So true. You knew karma was going to get them, I'm glad we could be responsible for it!
  5. HawkBlocker

    My apologies.

    Sorry everyone. In a moment of weakness, I just went back to HORT and made a post. I apologize for cheating on you, my heart is still here surrounded by a bright orange border. I don't plan on leaving here. But once a cheater, always a cheater. I'll try to keep these breakdowns to a minimum.
  6. HawkBlocker

    Is Iowa ranked tomorrow

  7. HawkBlocker

    HROT board is back

    You're a mess because of you. Don't blame others.
  8. HawkBlocker

    The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

    Oh, now you gotta spill the beans. Who is your uncle? I'll take a blind guess - Jim Frey?
  9. HawkBlocker

    Kakert in the process of opening Hawkeye Report up again

    Nobody follows the rules anymore. Truck drivers cutting you off, pro players going back to play college football. It's a tough world to live in right now.
  10. HawkBlocker

    Kakert in the process of opening Hawkeye Report up again

    Black and gold run through my veins, but I bleed orange now.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Arkansas booster John Tyson on difference from Cody Campbell: 'He's got oil, I've got chickens'