Recent content by hawk0

  1. H

    You don’t get a pass at kentucky

    Most ridiculous post of all tome
  2. H

    Remember when Hall told Cal?

    I think Rupp would argue with that thinking.
  3. H

    Roster if Haarms commits on friday and Jacob Toppin commits

    I really like the roster if those 2 join. You have seniors with tournament experience. You have the number one recruiting class in America. You have 11 practice bodies. You have a Kentucky kid there as well, which I always like to see. I would take that roster versus any other in America.
  4. H

    Hagans is the best defensive guard that I have watched play at Kentucky.

    Wayne Turner and not even close in my opinion.
  5. H

    OT Prayer Request

    Prayer Sent and God Bless your daughter, you and your family and the doctors.
  6. H

    YOUR top 5 FAVORITE Cats all time and why?

    Positions: PG Turner SG Delk Forward Anderson Forward Mashburn Center Davis
  7. H

    If I could ask for some prayers, BBN...

    Prayers sent and God bless
  8. H

    Booker is the best pure shooter that I have seen play for the cats..

    I would put 00 up against anyone to ever play at Kentucky.
  9. H

    Could use some prayers, BBN

    Prayer sent...God Bless
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Nick Saban links NIL, boosters to 33 college football coaches being fired after 2025-2026 season
  5. 05 Sports Predictions Maryland vs. Ohio State Polymarket odds: Opening point spread revealed, how to watch