Recent content by HarveyDogMan

  1. H

    Who should replace Robbie as Hadad's co-host? Wrong answers only.

    Someone else who believes the moon landing may have been faked.
  2. H

    OT Baseball Hypothetical

    I'm not pitching to anyone who can hit a bases empty grand slam.
  3. H

    Christmas Time Topic - show a street view of the house where you grew up...

    Lived in this house for the first 18 years of my life. Sad to see it in this shape.
  4. H

    Congratulations to HarveyDogMan, your 2025 SPS PICK EM champion!

    Thanks! I utilized a complex algorithm to ensure my victory.
  5. H

    2025 Battle For The Golden Egg Game Thread

    I can't believe the broadcast crew hasn't talked more about Kiffen***
  6. H

    Baseball Recruiting

    I hope they're better at evaluating talent than geography and spelling.
  7. H

    Even Morehead wouldn't have messed that up

    Sorry Preacher, I disagree. We wouldn't have been within 2 points at the end of the game with Slo Jo. And you can pound sand if you think otherwise.
  8. H

    Hey, it’s not just us!

    McAfee is an acquired taste - like arsenic or strychnine.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals freshman OL DJ Jones in need of heart transplant
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas is the No. 1 team in the country -- and is laying the foundation for an elite 2028 recruiting class