Recent content by Hartzie

  1. Hartzie

    Big 10 PBP

    Yes. You are.
  2. Hartzie

    David Taylor asked if Penn State dominance is a good thing

    That interviewer is a dip$hit.
  3. Hartzie

    SIAP: Hawkeyes discussing the hiring of David Taylor and Kyle Dake

    If I bought a farm I’d probably do the same.
  4. Hartzie

    SIAP: Hawkeyes discussing the hiring of David Taylor and Kyle Dake

    That is delusional and laughable. They have both bought farms outside State College. They both have sunk roots in Happy Valley.
  5. Hartzie

    2024 B1G Tourney Session I Thread

    It does not matter.
  6. Hartzie

    FC: Wawa announces 40 store expansion in Sheetz Central Pa Turf

    Wegmans milks are the best?!? Have you never been to Myers Dairy?
  7. Hartzie

    Penn State - Iowa dual thread

    He’s the best.
  8. Hartzie

    Penn State - Oregon State dual thread

    There is conflicting information on the midnight showing. I get the Pac12 network on Fubo and the wrestling match is not shown on their guide.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Top 10 transfer portal impact players of Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting SMU surging with 4-star safety after visit: 'Definitely one of my favorites'