Recent content by HarleyCowboy71

  1. H

    WNO Stillwater,OK 9/26/26 2pm

    Michael Romero lost to the Iowa kid, 2 to 1 with position choice after Romero took an injury timeout after he was hit in the head fell down and his opponent was on top of him for the take down, but time was called but apparently Romero called for injury time which added up to a few seconds but...
  2. H

    WNO Stillwater,OK 9/26/26 2pm

    They should include Villasenor in this event.
  3. H

    FLO's First College Rankings

    I think Berge will take the position especially considering Ryder having shoulder surgery.
  4. H

    FLO's First College Rankings

    I don't have any trouble with these ratings. We have 4 wrestlers rated 1st, Merrill 2nd, Dee rated 4th Troy rated 6th, and Ryder 8th. In the past they have not rated true freshmen, but I see they rated Bassett, but he is going to be very special. I believe a Raney will wrestle 141 and I am...
  5. H

    Next Year’s Lineup '26

    Flo picked 12 wrestlers they thought had the best chance of going undefeated this next year. Jax, Sergio, Landon and Dreshaun were 4 of the 12 picked. Also mentioned in regard to Bassett being 1 of the picks to be undefeated talked about Stanich possibly beating him and 1 of the Raney's could...
  6. H

    U20

    Yes Ross was in on legs twice and got driven back with the first Ross goes out of bounds to give up 1 and then on the legs and got overpowered and gave up a takedown. Dreshaun needs a little more size and strength to beat the best in the World. Robideau toughed out the win with 2 pushouts, and...
  7. H

    U20

    There is a Stilly Boy video on preparation for the 20 and under Worlds featuring Robideau and Ross.
  8. H

    U20

    Robideau did not take a shot the 1st period and his hand fighting and pace was not high gear. In the 2nd period he did take a couple of shots but did not seem committed before his opponent got the winning takedown. Landon really got caught on that takedown with not strong hands on the guy and...
  9. H

    U20

    Burton and Mastny both won their bronze medal matches. Burton got thrown for 4, stopped another exposure attempt by reversing. Won easily from that point 10 to 4. He was the better wrestler. Mastny got a last second takedown from an exhausted opponent and won 3 to 2.
  10. H

    Other notable results and news

    Seidel and Sinclair won Golds. Bassett and Cortez are in the finals with Bassett being very dominant with 2 pins and 2 techs. Burton is in the bronze medal match and Mastny is in the Repechage. Robideau, James, Boyle and Ross wrestle Saturday early morning.
  11. H

    Other notable results and news

    61 Seidel and 86 Sinclaire are both in the World finals. These are the only weight classes that are wrestling today. Robideau and Ross start wrestling on Saturday.
  12. H

    2026 Crystal Ball

    I think that Norman will be the starter at 174. I also look forward to seeing how good he will become this wrestling season.
  13. H

    2026 Crystal Ball

    Stilly Boys has a video with Norman being the focus. He wrestles with Caldwell and Merrill mostly. He is compared some to DJ.
  14. H

    Oklahoma State 2nd Team Roster

    I would be surprised if Lockett does not hold unto the 165 spot. I would think Ross will be the HWT.
  15. H

    Gorriaran Trivia

    Rickie Stewart, I know he pinned Dave Schultz in the finals off a fireman's carry I believe. If you pinned Schultz you might have pinned several other wrestlers.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State