Recent content by Harf

  1. H

    AJ going to be a Hawk?

    ISU doesn't need to use Rev share for basketball, they have donors that have been paying players NIL $ which doesn't count against the Rev share dollars. PSU was all privately funded from what I was told. They used their Rev share allocation to max their scholarships. There's no way BM is...
  2. H

    April 1 Portal targets

    Is Bailey out of the picture at 133? I thought he bumped to 141 for Ayala and assumed he would cut back down.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.
  5. 05 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'