Recent content by hardwoodandhoops

  1. H

    Cousins ripped by George Karl and others

    I live in Sac and went to 4 Kings games this year (Rockets, Cavs, Thunder and Spurs). Cousins body language is terrible, complains all the time about calls and just generally is insubordinate with a crappy attitude. Personally I would not want to coach him.
  2. H

    Kobe...Am I alone?

    Lebron has a higher career ppg average at a higher FG% than Kobe AND is a better facilitator and rebounder. Kobe is a great scorer but I don't think he is as complete a player as Lebron who can do pretty much everything. That said in the 4th quarter with the game on the line I prefer Kobe...
  3. H

    Kobe...Am I alone?

    I'd say #12 is probably a fair estimate of where he belongs on these all time lists. I'd guess (without looking it up) that Kobe's fg% is poorer than virtually every player above him on those lists and that's why I can't put him above most of those players. He was a great scorer who had...
  4. H

    Kobe...Am I alone?

    Not that I am a Lakers fan but I liked Kobe up until 2007 when he requested a trade from the Lakers. I just thought it demonstrated poor character to demand a trade from a franchise that had stood by him through all the tumult of the 2003/04 season. It was a real slap in the face of Jerry Buss...
  5. H

    Shot clock improvement

    I agree with the Goldilocks and the Three Bears analogy, I think 30 seconds is the optimal amount of time.
  6. H

    Bigger NBA Storyline Tonight... Kobe's Last Game or Warriors 73 Wins?

    Warriors. Honestly these retirement tours don't really float my boat and the Lakers haven't been relevant for 2-3 years.
  7. H

    Golden State Warriors going for record tying 72 wins today

    I know it's a big call but GSW are the best, most complete NBA team I have ever seen. Excellent at defending the 3, exceptional shooters who space the floor, great ball handling and off the ball movement and great in transition too. Spurs 3/17 from downtown and the best looks they got in...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act