Recent content by Hardrock93

  1. H

    GW-20 RH-31 FINAL

    Riverheads is to much for GW you could drive a semi thru some of them holes!!
  2. H

    GW-20 RH-31 FINAL

    This tailback is awesome
  3. H

    Parry McCluer 35 Fort Chiswell 0 F

    I see you running your mouth to everyone on here that's why I'm talking and I have no team I pick a game every Friday and go I'm a football fan!!
  4. H

    Parry McCluer 35 Fort Chiswell 0 F

    It doesn't matter they (LOST) get the point.All I know is GW has beat 3 cupcakes they all have a combined win record of 1 and as far as Fort chiswell I DO NOT CARE!!
  5. H

    Parry McCluer 35 Fort Chiswell 0 F

    Whoo Galax a monster a 1-3 team to be 1-4 after next week and as far as who coaches FC I care less!!
  6. H

    Playoffs , 12 or 16 Teams ?

    Tom Hale for President
  7. H

    Parry McCluer 35 Fort Chiswell 0 F

    Who has GW beat this year that's any good mr Blaster that makes them a power house heck they was getting beat by 40 something at half by Radford LOL!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pete Thamel makes box office analogy for Trojans: 'This USC seems like the same movie'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: 4-star ATH Brayden Arnold closing in on a commitment -- and one team is trending