Recent content by hank56

  1. H

    Swagger @ Barrington

    I get it now. Swagger means; just another marginal quarter final team. Seems about right.
  2. H

    Swagger @ Barrington

    Did Swagger High School win?
  3. H

    Swagger @ Barrington

    Hank was dog number one. Henry is dog number two. Smart ***.
  4. H

    Swagger @ Barrington

    Yes. Grown men using nicknames is dumb.
  5. H

    Swagger @ Barrington

    Dominic Muscato
  6. H

    Swagger @ Barrington

    You’re welcome. Been in and out of the board for years. I appreciate your attempt at old timer vs new guy intimidation. It doesn’t change the fact that it’s dumb and you’re a dope. Swagger….dumb.
  7. H

    CS8 Predictions-Week 11

    Sorry. Fat fingered the post reply button. I would say Rochester drills Coal City. I was at the CC Morris game. I’m not sure the guy from Herscher is correct in the statement that they are the real deal. Morris won 43-3.
  8. H

    CS8 Predictions-Week 11

    Nobody better report this guy. He's funnier than hell.
  9. H

    CS8 Predictions-Week 11

    You guys missing a player? I guess not everyone knows.
  10. H

    6A Predictions (The Publics Class)

    I’ll take Kaneland to make the semis.
  11. H

    Triad vs JCA

    The Brown Plague is real. I would be shocked if it wasn’t a 3 touchdown win for the Hill.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Oregon's Kelly Graves reacts to Dana Altman retirement: 'He's had a hell of a career'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arizona State leads for a few coveted recruits -- and Sun Devils have momentum with more blue-chippers