So if he would have started last summer we would of had a new facility five years ago. Mitch sucks. It is that simple. And Cap.
Show me another school that would turn down millions in donations to build a new facility. They would find ways to make it happen. Mitch found ways to make it not happen.
Moreno is our best player imo. That's not a good thing but oh well. I got the Kansas game circled. This is the roster we got when our coach put everything into landing Stokes.
Beat Kansas and their two homegrown Kentucky talents and Popes good with me lol. If we beat Kansas I'll have no worries...
Dude ..you just said segregation was a disadvantage for Kentucky during Rupps era... Try to forget the Andy picture for two seconds..... I'll have a real discussion about this
Segregation in the 50s and 60s would never be a disadvantage for any white team in the country lol. You got some good takes Paul.
White coaches white players white referees white media white announcers white America....but we didn't have any black players so we we're at a disadvantage..
You...
UK is my team. I pulled for them last year and they lost 14 games. It is what it is. Did they lose that many games last year because ol Andy poster?
Lot of us are just realistic. Pope is what he is. When you don't have that killer instinct you lose 10 or more games a year at a place like...
Mom been shooting lights out against Hawthornes little brother all summer. Noah got best defense on the team. Y'all are crazy saying 2 and 3 seeds..maybe NIT.
Seeing grown men yell troll Everytime over a avatar will never not be funny. I stayed on topic. That's all y'all gotta do. Please don't feed the poster with a Andy avatar! Troll!