Recent content by Handsome Jimmy

  1. Handsome Jimmy

    OT: For you parents of teens and college kids

    It's a terrifying time to have teenagers / college students for children. I have one of each and the things they are aware of and presented with scare the s**t out of me.
  2. Handsome Jimmy

    OT: How weird are you?

    Your combination is shared by 0.478% of US adults.
  3. Handsome Jimmy

    OT - The Toy Factory Project

    I have been following on them on IG and have really enjoyed the footage and sound. The drummer, Paul Riddle, is the drummer from The Marshall Tucker Band. For those that don't know, Oteil Burbridge, the bassist is/was the bassist for Dead & Co. and The Allman Brothers. It's truly and all-star...
  4. Handsome Jimmy

    Music

    The Wilder Blue is a great band to check out if you haven't already. Really talented musicians and songwriters. Saw them last summer play a small show down in Waverly, Alabama and everyone of the members can sing, very Eaglesque.
  5. Handsome Jimmy

    What’s going on in Birmingham?

    They are all owned by the same ownership group - Pihakis Restaurant Group. They grew extremely fast over the last few years, obviously too fast. Link to one of the many news bits over the last week
  6. Handsome Jimmy

    OT: cars you've owned

    Ditto on the Disco, mine was a '04. Loved it and hated it at the same time. If money wasn't a thing I would buy another once.
  7. Handsome Jimmy

    OT: In-depth movie review: Project Hail Mary

    Does it stay pretty true to the book? The book is excilent.
  8. Handsome Jimmy

    The Eagles "Long Goodbye Tour" coming to Nashville.

    Metallica will be there the month of October. Friday and Saturday shows each week.
  9. Handsome Jimmy

    2021 Baseball … Where were you ….

    1st base side concourse. Seats were in right field, but I couldn't sit down.
  10. Handsome Jimmy

    OT: got any THC/CBD gummy aficionados around

    I've tried a couple different ones. Feals did nothing for me and I am by no means a heavy hitter, I've never even smoked weed before. I tried a local brand from here in Alabama (that's as much as your going to get Mr. FBIman) and it was too potent for my liking - before the AL law change last...
  11. Handsome Jimmy

    OT: got any THC/CBD gummy aficionados around

    I can’t seem to find one that I like, anybody got any suggestions? Not looking for stoned just smooth build relaxation. I’ve tried several brands but none that I feel like sticking with at this point.
  12. Handsome Jimmy

    Two free tickets for OU game….

    If anyone is interested - Sec. 209
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida