Recent content by HallB

  1. H

    September Tweets

    Is there an open spot on our coaching roster?
  2. H

    Jerry on the schedule

    I've said this to friends before...I think our recruiting strategy supports this belief.
  3. H

    Ruptures is back

    No problem just dip into the state taxpayer wallet to add to that $500mm plus operating deficit.
  4. H

    Damn

    Are we sure he pushed her? It seems that she may have been backing up and lost her balance and their arms got entangled in the process.
  5. H

    Corey Lowery to Texas Southern

    It’s a wonder that they are still trying to fill the coaching vacancy with the season basically already started. What a mess created by their leadership.
  6. H

    Corey Lowery to Texas Southern

    What could possibly be an NCAA infraction these days? At least one that is enforceable?
  7. H

    OT: one of the best international sports moments turns 25

    Same. He represents everything that is great about basketball.
  8. H

    World Cup

    Everyone was up in arms over the red card to Balogun and now his red is removed (rightfully so) and everyone is up in arms over it. It was a bad call then, and it was the right thing to do now so the best goal scorer on USA was not suspended for a knockout round game. My take is that if...
  9. H

    World Cup

    Excuse me, I meant Turner, I feel more comfortable with Turner back there. And agreed on the goals conceded not being the fault of the goalies, but poor backline play.
  10. H

    World Cup

    Why do I feel like Matt Freese should be the starting goalie? I just feel more comfortable with him back there.
  11. H

    Seton Hall TBT

    according to the ticket link, there are approximately 30 tickets left. Sounds like a sellout to me.
  12. H

    World Cup

    Same best half of soccer I’ve ever seen USA play! Hope pulisic is okay and no let down in second half. Paraguay getting chippy.
  13. H

    World Cup

    Shupat how you feeling after that first half?
  14. H

    World Cup

    I am concerned about backline and goalie though.
  15. H

    World Cup

    It was a friendly, but did you see USA play vs. Germany? The first half (with the starting 11 except Richards) may have been the best I've seen them play "beautiful" soccer as compared the teams you mentioned.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips
  5. 05 On3 Football Keelon Russell downplays Heisman Trophy hype after outdueling Kamario Taylor